– fall essential orange ingredients like pumpkin or you can use the yellow squash
– bamboo shoots
– lots of green beans
– minced whole garlic
– who red onion chopped
– 1 can coconut milk or coconut cream
– your choice of curry paste
– chopped or slivered almonds
– chicken (whatever part you like. i love wings so i always use chicken wings)
In a pan sauté garlic and onions with 1 tbsp of the coconut cream. Add shoots and let it sit for a bit. Pour coco cream/milk – let it boil. On med/low heat, chicken wings (I love chicken wings – you can use chicken breast). Let it simmer until chicken is soft enough. Add squash or pumpkin and green beans. Let it boil until green beans turn cooked and crispy. Don’t overcook the beans to lumpy. Garnish it with chopped or slivered almonds.
Enjoy this yummy treat! It’s very easy to make!